Shipyard Safety Instruction Course For Workers – General Trade (Weekend)
Date(s) - 27/09/2014
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Step Up Training HQ
The SSIC is a mandatory WSH training course for all workers working in the shipbuilding and ship repairing industry.
To provide MOM Accredited Training Providers (ATP) with the instructional design and development of Shipyard Safety Instruction Course for Workers – General Trade (SSIC) with key information and guidelines for training.
8.5 Hours including 1 hour of Assessment (1 Day Course)
- Understand legal obligations in workplace safety and health
- Identify hazards in a shipyard
- Recognize all types of industrial safety signs
- Apply for safety permit prior to hot work
- Put on Personal Protective Equipment (PPE
- Take safety precautions when working with different hazards
- Respond in case of fire or emergency
Assume Skill & Knowledge
Applicant should be able to understand and communicate in language of instruction.
Medium of Instruction
Lecture, Case Studies, Demonstrations & Hands-on Skills Practice
A Safety Pass and Certificate of Achievement endorsed by Step Up Training Pte Ltd will be issued to all participants after the release of results
|Price per pax (Weekend)||
|Price per pax (Weekday)||
Bookings are closed for this event.