Shipyard Supervisors Safety Course (Evening)
Date(s) - 15/09/2014 - 25/09/2014
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Step Up Training HQ
The SSSC Course is a mandatory training course for individuals who are to undertake the role of a supervisor in the marine industry.
To ensure all supervisors receive a more in-depth knowledge and skills training to better equip and prepare them for their respective roles in the shipyards.
32 Hours including 3 hours of Assessment (4 days or 9 Evenings)
- Identify the Workplace Safety and Health Act, subsidiary legislation and industrial code of practice relevant to the marine industry
- List the roles and responsibilities of a shipyard supervisor
- Conduct a safety briefing for shipyard workers and contractors
- Coordinate the implementation of safe work procedures in the marine industry
- Provide inputs for drawing up a risk assessment matrix
- Formulate occupational health programme
- Conduct investigation and prepare an incident report
Assume Skill & Knowledge
Employability Skills System (ESS) Workplace Literacy and Numeracy (WPLN) Level 4 and above, or equivalent.
Medium of Instruction
Lecture, Case Studies
Results will be release 3 weeks after course ends. A Safety Pass and Certificate of Achievement endorsed by Step Up Training Pte Ltd will be issued to all participants after the release of results
|Price per pax (Weekend)||
|Price per pax (Weekday)||
|Price per pax (Evening)||
Bookings are closed for this event.